If you are looking to relocate your family to a community with employment opportunities, quality schools, a safe environment, and four seasons of recreation, Kenmare is the place for you!
Kenmare has a long rich history in North Dakota. Founded in 1897 and growing to a family-friendly population of just over1,200 people today, Kenmare offers affordable homes, great schools, a hospital, medical clinic, ambulance, fire station, police, highway patrol, caring neighbors, clean air, and a fast-growing job market.
Stay up to date with the news from your community and around the world with the Kenmare News, published each Wednesday. Join your co-workers, friends, and family by getting involved with local service clubs and trade organizations like the Lions Club, Kenmare Association of Commerce, City Council, and the Kenmare Community Development Corporation. Come and enjoy the many benefits of small-town living (but not that small...we do have a municipal airport, well-equipped medical facilities, and a leading K-12 school system).
Download our Welcome to Kenmare flyer here
Danish Mill Realty
Click here for housing information
|BNC National Bank
|State Bank & Trust of Kenmare
|Town & Country Credit Union
|Kenmare Public High School
|Memorial Grade School
BASIC MONTHLY UTILITIES
- Water: $30.00 (2,000 gal)
- Sewer: $15.00
- Garbage: $20.00
- Water main fee: $2.00
RESERVATION TELEPHONE COOPERATION
- 1-701-862-3115 or 1-888-962-3115
- Local access TV channel- Channel 2
MONTANA-DAKOTA UTILITIES (MDU)
- Electric Company 1-800-638-3278
CITY HALL / AUDITORS OFFICE
- Any correspondence for the City can be
dropped off in the box East side of the hall.
- RTC & Water bills can be dropped off at the Auditors office.
- The City of Kenmare accepts Visa, MasterCard and ACH
- Pet Licenses are due May 1 of each year.
The cost is $5.
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00-4:00
- Library Hours: Mon & Thurs 9:30 - 5:00,
Wed 10:30 - 6:00
- **Free public internet access
Population 2010 Census 1,096
Location: Ward County, 50 miles northwest of Minot, North Dakota.
Average rainfall: 16 inches.
Average winter temperature: 6 degrees Fahrenheit.
Average summer temperature: 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
Church of the Nazarene
Faith Baptist Church
Nazareth Lutheran Church
United Methodist Church
Spititual Life Christian Fellowship
Click here to view more churches
KENMARE FIRE DEPARTMENT
- 617 Central Ave N, Kenmare, ND 58746
- Phone: 701-385-4444
KENMARE VOLUNTEER AMBULANCE
- 310 Central Ave N, Kenmare, ND 58746
- In case of an emergency, please call
701-385-4296 for ambulance services.
KENMARE POLICE DEPARTMENT
- PO Box 816, Kenmare, ND 58746
- Emergency: 9-1-1
- Non-Emergency Phone: 701-385-4411